lundi 29 juin 2009

La malédiction continue !


My fist bike was stolen.
My second bike was distroyed between 5.30pm an 6.30pm this afternoon in a pub's parking. I think that a car rode over my bike although it was along the fence attached with other bikes. 
I just feel depressed. Why always my bike ? 

Mon premier vélo fut volé. 
Mon second vélo fut détruit entre 17H30 et 18H30 cet après-midi dans le parking d'un pub. Je pense qu'une voiture l'a fait tombé et a roulé dessus ! Alors qu'il était le long d'une barrière accolé et attaché à d'autres vélos. 
Soupir... Pourquoi c'est toujours mon vélo qui ramasse ? 







On this picture the frame and the front wheel looks good but actually all the bike is twisted ! Hourray! For the garbage !

Sur cette photo la roue avant et le cadre semblent épargnés mais en fait, tout le vélo est tordu. Super ! Il est bon pour la poubelle. 




2 commentaires:

James a dit…

Wow that is too bad. Maybe you can try locking your bike to a pole out of dangers way?
My bicycle got stolen before too because I only locked the front tire so they took the rest.
Good Luck check out my blog if you'd like!

Géraldine a dit…

My bike was fixed to the other bike along the fence and was not at all on the road.
The bike parking was full and there weren't other place to attach it.
Additionally, The parking was very large.
I guess that the driver of the car was drunk, hit the back of the bike, did it fallen down and after rode over it.